ABC(NEW YORK) — A popular theme night returns to Dancing with the Stars on Monday night.
The nine remaining celebrities will perform dances commemorating their most memorable year. For example, gymnast Laurie Hernandez will honor her team’s gold-medal-winning performance at this year’s Summer Olympics in Rio.
Violinist André Rieu, joined by an orchestra, will serve as a musical guest on the show, performing Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On.”
Dancing with the Stars airs at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.
Here’s a rundown of the remaining couples and the songs they’ll dance to on Monday night:
* Marilu Henner & Derek Hough, Viennese Waltz, “Surprise Yourself” by Jack Garratt
* Laurie Hernandez & Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Paso Doblé, “Rise” by Katy Perry
* James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess, Tango, “The Right Time” by Yves V featuring Mike James
* Calvin Johnson Jr. & Lindsay Arnold, Jazz, “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
* Terra Jolé & Sasha Farber, Contemporary, “Stand by Me” by Florence + The Machine
* Jana Kramer & Gleb Savchenko, Contemporary, “In My Daughter’s Eyes” by Martina McBride
* Ryan Lochte & Cheryl Burke, Contemporary, “A Song for You” by Leon Russell
* Maureen McCormick & Artem Chigvintsev, Foxtrot, “From the Ground Up” by Dan + Shay
* Amber Rose & Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Samba, “Woman Up” by Meghan Trainor
Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.