NOTICE FOR BOARD MEETING
The next meeting of the Cherokee County Board of Education is set for Thursday, June 22, 2017 and will be held at the Central Office.
The Board Meeting will begin at 6:00pm and items on the agenda include
- Adopt Agenda
- Approve Minutes
- Adopt 2017-18 Student Handbook Code of Conduct
- Adopt Revised Wellness Policy H-53
- Adopt Revised Bids and Quotations Policy F-5
- Approve 2017-18 Academic Calendar Revision
- Approve Professional Development
- Review Job Postings
The Board regularly meets on the first and third Tuesdays of a month at 6:00pm at the Central Office / Meetings are open to the public.