A northwest Georgia man was fatally injured in a house fire over the weekend.
According to reports 70 year old Harold Barr of a Raymond Street address in Summerville – who suffered health problems limiting his mobility – apparently died of smoke inhalation.
Summerville firefighters responded to the location around 12:30am Saturday.
Georgia State Fire Marshals said that it looks as though a wall heater may’ve been the cause of that fire; Summerville Fire Chief Robbie Latham, said firefighters were unable to find any smoke detectors in the home.
(AM1180 Chattooga County Radio)