The Cherokee County Board of Education will hold a Board Work Session and Board Meeting on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 and it will be held at the Central Office.
The Work Session will begin at 5:00 p.m. and items on the agenda include:
- Discuss Transportation Supervisor Position
- Discuss New Board Meeting Schedule
- Discuss National Merit Semi-Finalist
- Executive Session to Discuss School Safety
The Board Meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. and items on the agenda include:
- Adopt Agenda
- Review Job Posting
- Student Disciplinary Hearing
The next regular meeting of the Cherokee County Board of Education is October 1, 2019 and will be held at the Central Office.