- Alana Alley-Rae Harden, 20 of Centre – Possession of Controlled Substance, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Bradley James Newell, 24 of Piedmont – Attempting to Elude, Failure to Appear for Domestic Violence 3rd Degree
- Caryeon Jan Sprayberry, 33 of Hokes Bluff – Possession of Controlled Substance, Theft of Property 4th Degree
- Ethan Wayne Rogers, 29 of Fort Payne – Possession of Controlled Substance, Theft of Property 4th Degree
- Andrew Scott Sherbert, 30 of Rome – Court Order
These arrests were made based on probable cause, all suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Currently there are 107 inmates housed in the Cherokee County Detention Center.