During their regular meeting on Thursday, the school board approved the following items;
- 2019-2020 Energy Savings Budget for Centre Middle School
- Approved to extend a contract with TSA for HP Printer supplies
- Approved to declare upgrading the video security system at Sand Rock School as a public works project
- Approved to declare replacing the shop doors at the Cherokee County Career and Tech Center as a public works project
- Approved to declare Greenhouse expansion project at the Cherokee County Career and Tech Center as a public works project
The board also accepted a low bid for a walk-in freezer and a walk-in cooler with shelving for Spring Garden High School from Hotel and Restaurant Supply and approved out of state travel for the Cherokee County High School and Cedar Bluff Varsity Cheerleaders to attend cheer camp at Laketown Warf in Panama City Beach, Florida at no cost to the board.