NOTICE FOR BOARD MEETING
The next meeting of the Cherokee County Board of Education is Tuesday, October 17, 2017 and will be held at the Central Office.
The Board Meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. and items on the agenda include:
- Adopt Agenda
- Approve Minutes
- Review Accounts Payable Receive July 2017 Financial Report
- Approve Architect Agreement with McKee and Associates
- Approve Agreement with RA-LIN and Associates
- Approve to Declare Wireless Items as Surplus Property
- Approve Out of State Travel with Students
- Approve Professional Development
- Review Job Postings
The Board regularly meets on the first and third Tuesdays of a month at 6:00 P.M. at the Central Office.