Visit our website at https://cherokeecountypubliclibrary.org/
Find us on Facebook @ Cherokee County Public Library!
Cherokee County Public Library is still practicing social distancing:
These are the guidelines for the library at this time.
- Please respect others and stay six feet apart.
- There will be signs and tape to help with this.
- Only 5 people will be allowed in the computer lab at one time.
- You will be limited to one hour.
- We will limit the number of people inside the library to 10-15.
- During high traffic times, you may be required to wait outside.
- We want our children back at the library; however, at this time toys and puzzles have been removed from the children’s area due to the risk of spreading germs.
- We are also providing the option to book an appointment.
- Call the library with your list of books/audiobooks, and if those books are currently available, we will set up a time for you to come in and get them.
- If you are sick or have been around someone diagnosed with COVID-19, please remain at home until you are better.
- The conference room will remain closed to the public with exceptions.
- Some programming will be allowed to meet with approval.
- This will begin with original programming and consist of small groups.
- Social distancing and masks are required to attend meetings.
- Check out Cherokee County Public Library’s new website.
- Storytime: Tentatively set to resume the middle of January. Check Facebook for updates.
- Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org –free, in our genealogy room!
- Use your free org account here at the library and gain access to records that are unavailable on your home computer.
- Check our Facebook page for updates.
- At this time, we are allowing some programming to meet in the library. If we feel our patrons are at risk, we will consider postponing programming to a later date.