Staff Professional Development, Thursday, April 14, Memorial Day, May 30
- Green Bag Lunch Program Regular programs continue on the third Thursday of the month
“All About Bees” with David Kelton
Thursday, April 21 12:00-1:00
Just bring a lunch; we’ll provide drinks and dessert.
Next month: “The Fern Lady” Eleanor Craig Thursday, May 19.
- Tablet Workshops—Find out how to get the most from your device. Sign up in person or by phone.
Android Tablet: Tuesday, March 29 from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Genealogy Classes: Track down your family tree with Jessie Whittaker and Louise Wright
Six-week Monday sessions are held throughout the year (Beginners 10:00 -12:00; Advanced 9:00-11:00; and Beginners Computer 1:00-3:00) Call for information on the next session.
- Reading Around Book Club has changed its meeting time. The Club now meets the first Tuesday of the month from 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Story Time Programs Tuesdays at 9:30 (Ages 3-5) and Thursdays at 9:30 (Babies—younger 3 year-olds) Stories, music, crafts, and coloring fun. Programs run through the month of April and resume with Summer Storytime in June.
- Art Class Drawing with Cloud Farrow Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Bring 2 #2 pencils and an 8 X 10 sketchbook or painting supplies
- Sew Joyful Quilting Circle Thursdays from 10:00—12:00.
- Cherokee County, Alabama Genealogical Society meets the 4th Tuesday of the month from 10-12
- Our “First Friday” (the first Friday of each month) Book Sale spells savings for you—5 cents per item; all nonfiction is buy one, get two free. Something for everyone! Next sale date: April 2
- Don’t forget—the first seven days of every month are fine-free for books returned in good condition.