Visit our website at https://cherokeecountypubliclibrary.org/
Find us on Facebook @ Cherokee County Public Library!
Cherokee County Public Library is still practicing social distancing:
- Check our website for social distancing guidelines.
- Centre Career Center: Career Specialist Andre Mitchell will be at the library Tuesday, March 9 & 16 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM to assist in your job search needs. Call 256-927-5838 for information.
- Chair Yoga has returned with Linda Abernathy every 2nd and 3rd Friday of every month from 11:45-12:00.
- March 12th & March 19th
- Good News: We Are Going Fine Free in 2021!
- Which means you will no longer receive a daily fine on overdue items.
- You are still responsible for returning your items, and we need our books back.
- After materials are 30 days overdue, they will be considered lost, and the patron will be charged a replacement cost. If the materials are returned in the same condition as when checked out, the replacement cost will be waived. For more information, call 256-927-5838.
- Cherokee County Public Library has joined with other libraries around the state to access eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines powered by This shared collection is called Camellia Net.
- To sign in, visit E-SERVICES on our website: https://cherokeecountypubliclibrary.org/
- For more information, you are welcome to call 256-927-5838 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Storytime: Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:30-10:30
- Space is limited, and you must reserve a spot to attend.
- Call 256-927-5838 or PM on Facebook to make reservations.
- 6. Kids & Kin: with Larinda Garrett, 334-465-0099 for more information. This is a statewide support program for anyone caring for relative’s children. 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
- March 9—Addressing Homelessness: The Role of the Early Childhood Educator
- March 23-Through Your Child’s eyes
- Reading Around Book Club: meets on the first Monday of the month, April 5, at 11 AM.
Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org—free, in our genealogy room!
- Use your FamilySearch.org account here at the library and gain access to records that are unavailable on your home computer.
- Check our Facebook page for updates.