The Cherokee County Board of Education held a work session on Thursday evening for the sole purpose of discussing options for Centre Elementary School. There were four options that were discussed.
Floor plans of those options are shown below, you can also listen to the meeting in it’s entirety by clicking the link below.
The next meeting of the Cherokee County Board of Education is Tuesday, February 6, 2018 and will be held in the Chamber Room at GSCC-Cherokee Campus.
The Board Meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. and items on the agenda include:
- Adopt Agenda
- Approve Minutes
- Receive December 2017 Financial Report
- Review January 2018 Accounts Payable Report
- Review Revised English Learner (EL) Plan
- Approve 2017-18 Energy Savings Budget Amendment for Gaylesville School
- Approve 2017-18 Energy Savings Budget Amendment for Cherokee Co Career and Technology Center
- Approve a Prorated Schedule of Fees for 2018-19 Lost/Damaged Textbooks
- Approve Professional Development
- Review Job Postings
- Approve New Centre Elementary School Building
The Board regularly meets on the first and third Tuesdays of a month at 6:00 P.M. at the Central Office.