The Cherokee County Board of Education held a brief special called meeting on Thursday for the purpose of approving a personnel action item. The only item listed on that personnel action sheet was the termination of Heather Mitchell, County-wide Special Education Paraprofessional with Bus-Aide responsibilities.
The next meeting of the Cherokee County Board of Education is Thursday, January 24, 2019 and will be held at the Central Office.
The Board Meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. and items on the agenda include:
- Adopt Agenda
- Approve Minutes
- Review Accounts Payable for December 2018
- Adopt Ant-Harassment Policy Revision
- Approve Revised Coaching Supplement Salary Schedule (Add 2.5% State Raise)
- Approve Revised Assistant School Custodian Salary Schedule (Add 2.5 Hour Schedule)
- Approve Revised Vocational Bus Driver Supplement Amount
- Approve Revised Nurse Substitute Pay Rates
- Approve Proposed 2019-2020 Academic Calendar
- Declare Approximately One Fifth of an Acre of Land at Cedar Bluff as Surplus Property
- Personnel Action
- Approve Professional Development
- Review Job Postings
The Board regularly meets on the first and third Tuesdays of a month at 6:00 P.M. at the Central Office.