The next meeting of the Cherokee County Board of Education will be Thursday, October 15, 2020. The meeting will be held in the Meeting Room at the Cherokee County Career and Technology Center and will be made available to the press and public.
The Board Meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. and items on the agenda include:
1. Adopt Agenda
2. Approve Minutes
3. Receive August 2020 Financial Report
4. Adopt Proposed Addition of Job Shadowing to Career Technical Education Section in Student Handbook
5. Approve Owner and Architect Agreement with McKee and Associates for Additions to Sand Rock High School
6. Approve to Extend CNP Bid # 20-04 for Ice Cream from Chilly’s LLC
7. Approve Professional Development
8. Approve Personnel Action
9. Review Job Postings
The Board regularly meets on the first and third Tuesdays of a month at 6:00 P.M. at the Central Office.