Effective Monday, August 2, 2021, Gadsden Regional Medical Center will be updating their Visitor Policy as follows:
- Everyone– vaccinated and unvaccinated– must be masked while in the hospital. Masks should cover your mouth and nose.
- Procedural areas such as the Cath Lab, Day Surgery, and Imaging will allow one (1) visitor per patient.
- The Emergency Department, Med/Surg Floors, and Women & Children’s unit will also allow one (1) visitor per patient in a 24-hour period.
- One (1) visitor is allowed in non-COVID ICU areas during visitor hours only (10:00a-11:00a and 4:30p-5:30p).
- One (1) visitor is allowed in COVID positive ICU areas during visitor hour only (8:30p-9:30p). No visitors are allowed on our Behavioral Health units.
Safety is the highest priority and they will continue to take every precaution to protect the communities served.