The next meeting of the Cherokee County Board of Education will be Tuesday, August 18, 2020. The meeting will be held in the Meeting Room at the Cherokee County Career and Technology Center and will be made available to the press and public.
The Board Meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. and items on the agenda include:
1. Adopt Agenda
2. Approve Minutes from August 18, 2020
3. Adopt Proposed Revision to Health Services Illness During School Day Section in Student Handbook Code of Conduct
4. Adopt Revised School System Mission and Vision Statement
5. Adopt 2020-21 Student Handbook Code of Conduct
6. Recognize Christina Lee, CNP Supervisor
7. Recognize Robin Cunningham, CSFO
8. FY21 Budget hearing
9. Approve Agreement with CED Mental Health Center
10. Approve to Declare Locker Project at CCHS as a Public Works Project
11. Approve 2020-21 Energy Savings Budget for CMS
12. Accept Bids: Fuel, Propane Gas, HVAC, and Garbage
13. Approve Personnel Action
14. Review Job Postings
The Board regularly meets on the first and third Tuesdays of a month at 6:00 P.M. at the Central Office.
The Cherokee County Board of Education Budget Hearings are scheduled for August 18, 2020 and September 1, 2020.